Our musculoskeletal system consists of bones, joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments. Human is created like Tarzan in the jungle. Active and versatile movement according to your wishes. In civilized countries, we spend much of our day at work. Work is either a series of one-of-a-kind movements, sedentary in nature, or difficult physical work. With such a distribution of movement in the physique, tired. In those who do mental work, the mind becomes tired along with the body. But the spirit plays an important role in being healthy.
Employees in the forced position suffer from myositis ie. muscle pain. Pain indicates inflammation. Inflammation has the property of drying and damaging tissues. It is important to reduce the load. Inflammation can be treated with exercise, massage, ointments, herbs.
When sitting in front of a computer, certain muscle groups become overloaded, and the position of the bones relative to each other can shift from one type of position. Muscles and ligaments shorten. For example, behind the computer, only the muscles of the above groups work (chest muscles, biceps, etc.) but the antagonist (opposite) muscles rest (rhomboideus, driceps). The muscles that work mainly and the connections between them are shortened, the back sinks into a hump and the joint slit between the humerus and the scapula and the tibia are narrowed. Help is from stretching the shoulders back, exercises, breaks. Recommended: Therapeutic gymnastics, exercise. Honey massage. Carpal tunnel syndrome: Wrist gymnastics. Forearm muscle massage. Orthosis
Find out what it is. Tendon ruptures, bone lesions, muscle ruptures, fascia ruptures found out to prevent improper treatment. Not all trays and tinctures are listed here. The listed are more effective and not as well known as, for example, the horse ointment.
To take: Glucosamine, Artrostop + omega3, gelatin, artroregen capsules, selenium, mountain calcium, To be taken: Artrostop + omega3, gelatin, artroregen capsules, selenium, mountain calcium. Purple marshlocks. (lat.Comarum Palustre), sesame seeds, cannabis oil.
Ointments: Nature store, pharmacy, online trade: Spetsmaz, Vulkano, Sabelnik, Sport gel, Wild Rosemary(lat.Ledum palustre) ointment, tar ointment, Vietnamese balm, Tigers ointment.
Tinctures: Snowdrop tincture, chestnut tincture, comfrey (lat.symphytum) tincture, white anemone (lat.anemonastrum deltoideum) tincture (radiculopathy), lilac bud tincture, Callisia fragrans tincture (basket plant), amaryllis tincture, white lily tincture, chamber alcohol, iodine tincture. Oriental tinctures: Red lily tincture, green tincture, white tracon tincture, white lily tincture.
Massaaž: Tennnis ball, massage roller.
Homemade honey massage. Rubbing with a rough towel. Rubbing, patting, tapping.
Therapies: Coke cigar, magraims, needles.
Teipimine, plaaster. Kinesio tape is available in pharmacies and online stores. Pepper patch for sore spots measuring 2 × 2. Olfen patch for inflammation. Available in pharmacies. Orthoses for foot and hand, knee and elbow injuries.
Compresses: Salt compress, cabbage leaf compress, burdock leaf compress, comfrey compress, horseradish leaf compress, rhubarb leaf compresst, plantago (fleaworts) kompress.
Gymnastics. If possible, consult a specialist: Sports doctor, physiotherapist, chiropractor, osteopath, orthopedist.
If you have help from this article, you may donate to:
EE022200221026956218 KÜLLI HÔ’
Common causes of hip pain
Osteoarthritis: An irregularity in the placement of the hip joint and bones and the associated wear on the hip. Shortened muscles and ligaments cause a reduction space between joints in the hip area and wear of the joint and bone. Wear due to age, wear due to poor diet (excess sugar in food). Treatment.Tablets, glucosamine (artrostop + omega3, etc.), gelatin, artroregen, Ca preparations, gymnastics, ointments, massage. Consult a specialist before massage and gymnastics! Surgical treatment.
- Tendon and tendon ruptures, injuries: Occurs in athletes, but injuries can also be caused by sudden and deep movements and weak muscles, hypermobile joints (ultra-stretchable ligaments do not hold the joint stably in place with large and sudden movements). The pain starts after any activity. Example: “I quickly got out of the car and somehow twisted my leg.” A day later, hip pain began. Giving peace to the affected area. Medical examination required. Tape.
- Piriformis syndrome (Pear muscle syndrome). The pear muscle is located under the large buttock muscles and attaches to the sacrum of the sacrum and hip. The disease is caused by pear muscle overload . Shortened muscle causes nerve constriction and alarms the nerve. The pain is felt at the joints of the spine (S1) and sacrum, localized on the hip, buttocks and back of the thigh. Moving makes the pain bigger. To determine the diagnosis of piriformis test.(Piriformis test). Treatment: Skillful stretching, gymnastics, ball massage.
Causes of musculoskeletal disorders
- Insufficient movement
- Food. Wear and tear on the joints can also occur over a long period of time if the joint does not receive everything it needs. In addition to calcium, the joints also contain magnesium, copper, zinc, boron, selenium and potassium. Omega-3 fatty acids are important. Inflammation and regeneration of the support movement apparatus is also caused by acidic food, salt, sugar, various bacteria and viruses.
- Spine construction. Acquired spinal curves. The child’s spine is straight at birth, without curvature. Mostly acquired dysbalance (irregularity) in the joints and muscles, in the spine. Uneven use of the muscles causes the muscles to shorten, which in turn shortens the ligaments, shifts the bone plan and reduces joint gaps in the joints.
- Congenital anomalies and diseases. Anatomical features of joints at birth.
- Inflammation due to nerve constriction, cold overload, etc.
- Post – traumatic injuries.
In the case of a chronic disease, a distinction must be made between chronic pain caused by something or chronic disease. Often in chronic disease with multiple pain. Seek medical advice to diagnose a chronic illness.
- Rheumatoid arthritis. Swelling in the joint areas, pain, fatigue.
- Arthrosis. Wear of cartilage in the joint. Avoid salt, sugar, flour, overeating, excess starch in food. Recommended drugs: Artro + omega3, sesame seeds, cannabis oil, artroregen capsules. Ointments. Horse ointment, volcano ointment, sports gel. (pictures). Massage.
- Arthritis. Inflammation of the joints. Natural remedies: Cabbage leaf with honey, tincture.
- Ishias. It is more often caused by an injury to the L5 joint in the middle part of the back (causes nerve compression and neuritis). which in turn is caused by weak muscles, a change in the position of the spine (lordosis) but also an overload of the muscles and back joints causes vertebral changes. Localizes on the back, hips, legs to the fullest, in the groin. To strengthen the torso muscles (back and abdominal muscles). Skilled gymnastics and manual therapy. Treatment with herbs is prescribed by a doctor and also ointments externally. Applying the ointment and taking the medicine for at least 2 weeks will either hurt or it will no longer hurt.
- Radiculitis. It is mainly localized in the sacrum. More often caused by L5 (lumbar 5 links) injury, climate damage.
- Spinal stenosis. Multi-nerve oppress in the spine. Honey massage for the spine. Start 5 min. massage at home. NB: Consult the article in advance!
- Osteoporosis. Ca preparations.
- Fibromyalgia. Light and skilful massage and moderate exercise are desirable depending on the severity of the disease..
Progressive diseases. Hospital treatment:
ALS. Nerve cell regression. There is no successful treatment yet. Reasons unknown. Undoubtedly affected by stress.
- Several injuries
- Caused by muscle shortening. Caused by shortening of ties. Displacement of the bony parts relative to each other. Proportionality is based on strong muscles and elastic ligaments.
- Lighter forms of nerve constriction. Thoracic ulcer syndrome, sciatica, radiculopathy, radiculitis. Is it possible to do massage, gymnastics, chiropractic it is prescribed by a doctor?
- Inflammation between the ribs. Peony Petal Tincture, inflammatory ointments and herbs.
- Myositis e. muscle pain. Myofascitis.
When should you not have a massage and exercise?
1.The pain increases after exercising. Allowed in some cases. Prescribed by a doctor.
3.Immediately after the trauma. Consult a doctor. In the case of major trauma, it may be more than a month to rest, although the X-ray does not show bone damage, there may be tears in the ligament and tendons that are not recorded by the device. Necessary depending on the severity of orthosis, plaster, kinesio tape to stabilize and support the affected area.
4.Nerve constriction. Touching you feel pain in the vertebral area. Pain in the buttocks and back, legs. In the area of the arch of the shoulder (transition from shoulder to hand). Pain in the buttocks and back, legs. In some cases, massages are allowed. Prescribed by a doctor.
NB! Massage and gymnastics are prescribed by a doctor. Is it trauma, disc prolapse, is there damage to the tissues, how is the nerve constricted, how are the bony parts in relation to each other, are the joints worn out, is there inflammation? If your doctor recommends massage and exercise, this is allowed.